Image result for Does China really want a trade deal with US?


Can be diverted elsewhere but I'm going to come back to this and say we still get a deal because I think the politics for our right there's a lot of chance. There are out people are saying the president doesn't really need a deal because he can show that he's tough going to the fiction auction and I don't buy that if you can show that he's the dealmaker and chief if you can get a deal that really moves the ball on his structural issues that's the place for our ones to be had but that's the question we looked move on the structural issues sees the Chinese.
Which walked away from things like putting into law not allowed to cheat and steal IP from the was they will neck down. Well that gets to the whole thing is china want a deal they really want one doesn't look like if they may think they can wait for the present trump out. How could wouldn't thank you I hear that coming from china but I don't think it reflects reality let's talk about this for a second if you look at China you're seeing stories every day of companies starting to move their supply chains out of there and that's something that China doesn't want and he happened you have the CIA major china and then back just a couple days ago released a report saying that this trade to speed is cost china over two million jobs in the industrial sector and so you think of china at a couple weeks ago now.
Now reporting the lowest number they have reported in twenty-five years and I know that some of those books are cooked but the fact that they were going out there and saying it's as low as it's been in twenty five years. This tells you something so I do think that they are in a position where they do need oil and I do think that once we get back.
Back to the table that they're going to hopefully show some flexibility so that we can get it. Because ultimately I think this will benefit both sides and that's where I'm going to an optimistic even if that's not the can mensch always emitted is china pursuing alternative strategy as well of trying to do a free trade deal without the united states in the area tying those countries even more to Beijing and cutting us south.
Now, of course, that is absolutely part of their strategy there's a whole series of negotiations that involved with the one that most people are familiar with is called our sep where they're basically tiny the lower tariffs with about fifteen or sixteen countries in the region so you are going to see them pursuing that to try to share.

Related image

They don't need a deal with us but like I said I do think this is herding them and ultimately they will have to come back to the table and make some makes a move.
New talked about clean the morning you talked about the slow down and growth in China. Some people think that in fact it's much worse than that and you do read almost every day about countries accompanies going bankrupt and china.
What's your read of the actual economic situation there? well I think that they're holding on right now but the reason they're holding on is because they're pumping a lot of bad craters into the market and I don't that can't be lost forever most of the really serious economist that I time like to say this is a little bit of I don't have a sugar had the right.
We describe it but this is certainly a temporary fix for them so I don't think they're quite yet in desperate straits but at some point. They're going to run out of those bullets they're going to run out of the maybe a pop credit into their market and they're going to have a real problem and they're going to need a deal before that happens.
what you take on you associate trade representative light has earned house democrats severe reading four times part to talk about the the proposed agreement with can and Mexico most recently this past Friday both sides to say that they are making progress but somehow democrats. We're aiming for a vote before the end of the year. It's up genetic Kalash how do you see it well, this. There has never been in the agreement more deserving have bipartisan support you know the massive a light eyes are the chomp administration did a great. God here of drafting in agreements that are going to create a lot of jobs in us in particular, the auto sector but also that hits the key democratic prize cities for years things like labor things like environment things like currency.
Now I've heard a good vives coming out of the talks between light has her and policy where they're trying to you know in half and some of these elements of the deal and I think that ultimately they're going to get there in the fall a lot of people say political. They're never going to give the president to win but look we just had a deal last week on the budget so these sides can work together when it's in their usual interest and I say you say you know you thinking cars to the floor and the fog will be writing does it come to the more in them for this?
Don't have a big problem because if you can make a good trade deal with your friends I mean what about the other trade deals we're talking about [SMACK] for Jopling here because we want to talk to a thousand twenty and trade mass it used to and less of its own roles and our trade policy plan before endorsing an idea of the democratic called pulses she'd required negotiators to invite labor and in a mental group to trade advisory committees and require us international trade commission to analyze how the deal would affect the entire country clean let's get Chris his thoughts on this and them please, you're as well.

Related image

Watch is just the logic far-left trade plan which is the people I wanted to take bull table tabler international bodies environmentalist and in an active us that those are not typically the folks such me at the front no often those things out to be considered and within the press it right now is really focused on American first and focus on jobs and manufacturing in this country and instead of the focus over here is on environmental is I'm and on the green you deal nine.
one extension of that's an in contrast and one that she's six she falls into the example of someone who would not want to see a president from a straight deal past because she rather has our own. I feel like they have to do that because if they talk about the economy it's all happy shocked happily environmental lesson that later graphs get along anymore at each other's through opened not the environmental into trying to, but down work public works projects all over the country that is becoming more and more difficult to hold together every day.
But not to be a prime issue for a Donal crumpet thousand and twenty was that take ten years to do a highway where you could do it in a two years. here's what all the obstacles well we know what it is all of these regulatory reviews are absolutely nice. Yeah that's where he came out with that big you.......