
After challenging the liberal views of centers to be standards
and ELIZABETH warren. I think it affects wind when we run on real solutions not
impossible promises when we run on workable things, not a fairytale
economics. but the two senators anticipated the attacks. I hate back. no, i
don't understand what anybody does to all the trouble of running for president
of the united states just to talk about what we really can't do should
inside for day camp oil is comprehends that the covers all healthcare needs of
what seeing your citizens it will all you leave include dead he read aids and
glasses but you don't second look wall you don't know of world country in a
second when I wrote the day of built. What we've got to be the party of taking
something away you know what it's the only with thousands.
But all agree on the need to defeat president truck is a
the pathological lawyer or tell the truth ultimate really we have to be dialed
trump anyone on this stage tonight or two more night would be a for better
president. So folks here and to try tweak we're calling last night debate the MOTOWN
showdown maybe we call the night that DETROIT do over former vice president job
divide it in California and common on stage again last time of course hires
surprised by them by going after his record and civil rights this time by and
said so I'll be less polite. It is competitors strive to attack in HARRIS's
some really raised concerns and these agreements with they exist you'll see what
happens and Mri in flat. Really well thank you for more on these letters for you
see the sent political contributor Mali cooper and scenes cheap Washington
correspond it major Gehring.
So I get a very easy major and we talked the last time. We
a talk which is in the center clock flu we're talking about the next debate but
let's go back is as I am now you're the biggest take away from the last nights
today. So what I think is fascinating is this healthcare divide. Those new but
it's actually not those of us who cover the affordable care act on the zone
is OBAMACARE remember there was a strong progressive pushed back then for what
a public option and when the affordable Carrick became long you thought to pull
date and within six to eight months showing some content in the country half of
that this content was on the left, not the right because of many progressive Demaree.
That's thought that the Obama why has capitulated by leaving in place the
private insurance system and not doing something more aggressive to rain in the
the profit motive of private ensures and the Obama administration said incredibly
politically it was impossible.
If you want to expand healthcare create exchanges create
this process you couldn't dismantle or even encroach upon private insurance
this is not a new debate among democrat and when those who had that point of
view in two thousand to look at what happened to Obama care they say we still
have some of the same structural problems high premiums I did doctor. Because
why because the private ensures and the companies and the stockholders represent
keep the profit motive high and are not about not only creating access but
creating lower-cost health insurance so they say we will right this isn't
working you've got to push harder and what would they also say what's now a
consensus to modern position public option. Which was a ride in two thousand and
on and so progress is they pay folks we were there were still there but we push
for then that was radical is not a moderate so the momentum is hours. I've
always saying that when you think about this debate about health care and
within the construct, it's happening democrats activists progressing
Because why I think that the first of all what struck me is
that none of them really went after each other they would point sometimes to
some of the progress of the idea is that you know sender centers or warned hat. But
there was no attack on the individual character of those people
and what you saw I think was probably I don't know if they agreed to do that
but he seemed a line and so many issues that were going to be hard for a senator
warning centers.




0 Comments